Used 2018 Heartland Pioneer BH175BUNKS FOR THE KIDS!!!!!
Heartland Pioneer travel trailer BH 175 highlights:
- Bunk Beds
- Queen-Size Bed
- Booth Dinette
- Residential Sink
Discover what it's like to be free to roam with this Pioneer travel trailer! As you come inside after a long day of exhausting activities, you will certainly appreciate having your own bathroom where you can rinse off in the shower. Forget about the hassle of starting up a campfire in order to make dinner because the three-burner range will make it easy to cook like you do at home, and if you prefer to make dinner even more simple, you can just grab leftovers from the double-door refrigerator and heat them up in the microwave.
Blaze new trails and be the first to explore new and exciting destinations with a Heartland Pioneer! You will be able to focus on the fun ahead since Heartland has taken care of all of your needs with the features and amenities that they have included in each Pioneer. From the 13,500 BTU air conditioner that will keep you cool all summer long to the in-floor ducted heat that will eliminate the need for piles of blankets at night, the Pioneer will always be a retreat from outside elements. You will also find security and peace as you travel with the Pioneer because it comes with plenty of standard safety equipment, like the propane, smoke, and carbon monoxide alarms, as well as the dead-bolt lock on the entrance door.
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Garland RV of Tennessee is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Prices are subject to change daily. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @731-924-4200 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. All RV payments are based on tier 1 credit, longest possible terms 240 months, 8.5 % APR with approved credit, 20% down. All Tiny Home payments are based on 20% down, 7.5% APR, and 360 month terms. Details are subject to change with approved credit. Payment is plus Tax, Tags, License, and Doc. Sale prices do not pertain to lease-to-own transactions - see dealer for further details.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.